Unicorn and Horse Crochet Pattern Cuddle and Play Blanket Toys
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ORIGINAL CROCHET GIFT IDEA TO MAKE FOR THE BABY, CHILD, TEEN OR EVEN AN ADULT, THAT WILL SUIT ALMOST ANY TASTE AND IS QUICK TO MAKE?
IF YES, THEN YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE!
As much as we crocheters love colourful granny squares, not everyone has to share our taste. A lot of people tend to decorate their houses in neutral colours like white, grey and beige and the colourful boho style granny square blanket might not go well with their taste and décor.
To avoid being disappointed that you have wasted so much time making a complicated blanket that’s not being used or even displayed anywhere, choose to make something simpler and neutral, yet original, practical and surprising at the same time!
We introduce - THE CROCHET BLANKET THAT TURNS INTO AN ANIMAL WHEN FOLDED - that was created by Aneta Wawro from Crochet Arcade in 2017! She since created a whole series of animal blankets which continuous to grow every year.
At first it was only a baby blanket but the patterns were recently updated and now they come in 3 sizes so you can make it for family and friends of all ages or yourself!
- Baby/Toddler blanket 30” x 36”
- Child blanket 30” x 48”,
- Teen/Adult blanket 30” x 60”
Don’t have much time to crochet or got a last minute baby shower invitation? No worries, all of the Cuddle and Play blankets are made in one type of chunky yarn (Dreamy Wool Cuddle Soft Chunky Yarn) so they work up very quickly! You can have a baby blanket made in a 15 to 30 hours depending on which animal you choose.
WHY CUDDLE AND PLAY CROCHET BLANKET MAKES THE BEST BABY SHOWER GIFT:
• Modern and neutral baby blanket that will match various animal theme nursery décor and suit almost any taste. It also looks amazing hung over the side of the cot or the armrest of the sofa.
• Unique and original design – not many people have seen a crochet baby blanket like this so this blanket is very likely to receive the WOW reaction we all hope for when giving a gift. It’s also a great conversation starter!
• Space saving and versatile crochet gift – It’s a crochet toy to play, blanket to keep you warm, lovey blanket to cuddle up with, cushion and a crochet playmat for tummy time all in one.
CROCHET PATTERN E-BOOK (PDF) FEATURES:
• Designed by the ORIGINAL inventor of the blanket that folds into an animal with 3D amigurumi head and legs – Aneta Wawro from Crochet Arcade.
• Easy to follow, professionally written pattern that has been tech edited and tested so you don’t have to lose nerves on trying to correct pattern errors to be able to complete the project.
• UK and US crochet terms to choose from, saving you time and frustration of using conversion tables.
• Easy to read layout so you don’t strain your eyes - each section of the pattern is in a separate table and lines between rows have good amount of spacing.
• Very detailed written description that doesn’t leave you figuring what to do by yourself.
• Special marking method which helps you see clearly where to attach elements of the head like eyes and ears so you get the same result as pictured.
• All measurements given in both inches/centimetres and ounces/grams so you don’t need to waste time converting them yourself.
• 117 excellent quality tutorial photos and 25 graphics so you can better visualise the written instruction.
• Clickable links to 36 video tutorials for certain general techniques used in the pattern as well as some tutorials specific for the pattern to help you even
further with understanding certain tricky elements of the pattern.
• 1 - page, Step-by-step folding instruction that shows how to fold the blanket into a toy which can be printed out and gifted with the blanket to the end user so they know how to fold it.
• Additional pattern for the small cushion to go with baby size blanket
• Instruction for 3 BLANKET SIZES (Baby 30” x 36”, Child 30” x 48”, Teen/Adult 30” x 60”) so you can make it for family and friends of all ages or yourself!
• 31 pages in A4 (can be printed in Letter size too) size.
• SKILL LEVEL: INTERMEDIATE
This product listing is for an instant download of a crochet pattern instruction PDF e-book, that shows how to make the Cuddle and Play Crochet Blanket that folds into a toy. YOU ARE NOT BUYING A FINISHED BLANKET/TOY. CROCHET PATTERN IS WRITTEN IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE ONLY. Once you complete the purchase you will receive download links for 2 versions of the crochet pattern (one in US and one in UK crochet terms) delivered by an automated email (please check your spam/junk mail folder if not in the inbox).
WHAT ELSE YOU WILL NEED TO BUY TO MAKE CROCHET BLANKET:
You can buy all of the materials and tools you need to make this blanket with the kit created by the designer of this crochet pattern which includes the Cuddle Soft Chunky yarn created with babies in mind by the designer on our website: https://www.dreamywool.com/collections/kits
•Toy stuffing (Hollowfibre)
•Black embroidery thread
•Dreamy Wool Cuddle Soft Chunky Yarn - Yarn weight 5/Chunky/12-14PLY | content 50% cotton & 50 acrylic | 1 ball/skein = 118yd/108m in 3.5oz/100g | Buy it at www.dreamywool.com
HORSE YARN QUANTITIES:
BABY SIZE: 9 x 100 g of MC, 1 x 100 g of color A, 1 X 50 g of color B
CHILD SIZE: 11 X 100 g of MC, 1 x 100 g of color A, 1 X 50 g of color B
TEEN/ADULT SIZE: 13 x 100 g of MC, 1 x 100 g of color A, 1 X 50 g of color B
HORSE COLORS USED:
MC - Tiramisu (108)
COLOR A – Cookie Dough (117)
COLOR B – White Marshmallow (100)
UNICORN YARN QUANTITIES:
BABY SIZE: 10 x 100 g of MC, 1 x 50 g of color A, 1 X 50 g of color B
CHILD SIZE: 11 x 100 g of MC, 1 x 50 g of color A, 1 X 50 g of color B
TEEN/ADULT SIZE: 13 x 100 g of MC, 1 x 50 g of color A, 1 X 50 g of color B
UNICORN COLORS USED:
MC- White Marshmallow (100)
COLOR A – Candy Floss (113)
COLOR B – Custard (111)